When you’re injured at work in California, workers’ compensation provides medical treatment and compensates you for lost wages. But how can you know if you are eligible for workers’ compensation? How injured do you have to be? Call the experienced Fresno employees compensation questions attorneys at the law firm of Tomassian, Pimentel & Shapazian. We help injured employees understand the employee repayment system, and if they’re qualified, we help them receive the benefits they need. If you’re injured at work in the central California area, protect yourself and call the Fresno employees compensation questions attorneys at Tomassian, Pimentel & Shapazian immediately.
THE BEST WAY TO KNOW
It’s not always easy to tell if you have a qualifying employee repayment case. The best way is to discuss your job-related injury or illness with a good Fresno workers compensation questions attorney. Every case and every set of facts is different, but you may have a legitimate employees compensation claim if:
- Your initial claim was denied.
- Your physician says that you have a job-related injury.
- You are exposed to toxic chemicals at your job.
- Your job makes you sicker or aggravates an injury, even if the injury didn’t happen at work.
- Your workers’ comp insurance company has denied you prescribed medical treatment.
- Payment on your initial employees comp claim stopped too early.
- You are not getting the full benefits you believe you ought to have.
- You were denied employees comp payments after the death of a loved one.
THE LEGAL HELP INJURED WORKERS NEED
If you’ve been injured at work or if you’re injured in the future, call Tomassian, Pimentel & Shapazian immediately to learn more about employee repayment eligibility. Our Fresno employees compensation questions attorneys keep flexible hours to meet your needs, we return every call quickly, and we work for clients in Fresno, Madera, Tulare, Kingsburg, and Hanford counties. Our staff speaks Spanish and French; don’t let a language barrier keep you from obtaining the legal help you need. Call an experienced Fresno workers compensation questions attorney at Tomassian, Pimentel & Shapazian today – at 559-545-0383 – or contact us online to schedule a consultation.